Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

In about a week and a half, I'll be back home in Italy.  My time spent back in the US has been fun, and actually has gone by fairly quickly this time!  I've made some new friends and I've even learned a thing or two.  The weather here hasn't been too terrible, but it is starting to get colder, so I am definitely eager to get back to the Mediterranean before winter really hits!

Here's a few pictures from previous flights I've taken this year:

Dulles Airport, Washington DC,  April 2013

Munich Airport, January 2013

Waiting to take off on Lufthansa

Lufthansa dinner, April 2013

Flying above the Alps, July 2013

Over Germany, July 2013

Air Dolomiti, Munich Airport, July 2013

Air Dolomiti, Munich Airport, July 2013

And...I couldn't resist to post a couple songs that I always think of when I get ready to fly:




Stay tuned!  See you in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment